Multiband Antenna TB-4HA
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Swan Electronics, Oceanside, CA
- 1975 ??
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Multiband Antenna TB-4HA - Swan Electronics, Oceanside,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
This multiband antenna offers 4 working elements on each of the 10, 15 and 20 meter bands. Boom in steel tube 7.30 meters long. The robust mechanical construction of this antenna can withstand gusts of wind up to 180 km/h.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amateur Radio Association" of Italy, number 1, January 1975.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 27 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Swan Electronics, Oceanside, CA