- Manufacturer / Brand
- Symphonic; Belgium
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 123 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 140; 220; 245 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 21 cm = 8.3 inch
- Power out
- 3.2 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1A - Symphonic; Belgium
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 375 x 450 x 230 mm / 14.8 x 17.7 x 9.1 inch
This model contains the same chassis as SBR Ondolinette 364A. Please look there for schematics.
The tuning scale is identical to the original SBR scale except for the label just beneath the center brass knob.
The radio carries its name on the backpanel. Nevertheless, it is very well possible that this model is also identical to Symphonic 36 which has the same looks and lay-out.
- Model page created by a member from B. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 22 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Symphonic; Belgium