FM/AM Stereo Tuner ST-8077
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Technics (brand)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 120; 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/AM Stereo Tuner ST-8077 - Technics brand
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 450 x 53 x 316 mm / 17.7 x 2.1 x 12.4 inch
A hi-fi AM/FM stereo tuner with an analogue dial housed in a silver metal case. With rotary Tuning control, 3 LED Tuning indicators on dial pointer, on/off switches for Record Level Check and Active Servo Lock, switches for Muting/FM Mode (On Auto/Off Mono, Fine/Standard) and Selector (AM/FM), LED indicators for FM Stereo, FM Muting and Lock. On the back, an adjustable AM ferrite bar antenna, terminals for FM and AM antennae, RCA phono sockets for Line Output and Multipath Output
Specification FM TUNER SECTION Frequency range 88-108MHz Antenna terminals 300Ω balanced, 75Ω unbalanced Sensitivity 10.8dBf, 1.9µV (IHF'58) 50dB quieting sensitivity MONO
16.3dBf 3.6µV (IHF'58)
37.2dBf 40µV (IHF'58)
Total harmonic distortion MONO
S/N ratio MONO
Frequency response 20Hz-18kHz +0.1dB,-0.5dB Alternate channel selectivity 75dB Capture ratio 1.0dB Image rejection at 98MHz 80dB IF rejection at 98MHz 100dB Spurious response rejection at 98MHz 90dB AM suppression 55dB Stereo separation 1kHz 45dB, 10kHz 35dB Leak carrier 19kHz, 38kHz -65dB AM TUNER SECTION Frequency range 525-1605kHz Sensitivity 30µV, 250µV/m Selectivity 40dB Image rejection at 1000kHz 50dB IF rejection at 1000kHz 40dB Output voltage 0.8V
USA and Canada / 120V AC 60Hz
General / 110/120/220/240V AC 50/60Hz with voltage selector
Power consumption: 8 watts
Same as the Technics ST-8077K FM/AM Stereo Tuner which is housed in a black case.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.404 kg / 9 lb 11.2 oz (9.7 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 300.00 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1979 and 1980 Technics Hi-Fi catalogues)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual Technics ST-8077 ST-8077K)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1053 models, 1016 with images and 172 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Technics (brand)