CD-4 FM/AM 4 Channel/2 Channel Receiver SA-8500X
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 160 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CD-4 FM/AM 4 Channel/2 Channel Receiver SA-8500X - Technics brand
- 4-Channel / 2-Channel Receiver with 26/80 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms.
- Price in first year of sale
- 740.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model CD-4 FM/AM 4 Channel/2 Channel Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.