- Manufacturer / Brand
- Technifrance; Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 × 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR88 - Technifrance; Neuilly-sur-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Wavebands: LW (GO), MW (PO), SW (OC) 16m, 19m, 25m, 31m, 41m, 49m.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 15 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Technifrance; Neuilly-sur-Seine
Forum contributions about this model: Technifrance;: TR88
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
1/ I believe there is a mistake on the schematic N°1067 for the collector circuit of the mixer (MIX) transistor AF114.
The resistor 470 Ohms, below the first IF transformer should be connected to the -8V line, and not to the ground.
2/ In the first audio stage (BF1), for the polarisation of the Base of first OC75 transistor,
the resistors forming the polarisation bridge should be 56k and 10k, instead of 5,6k and 10k.
3/ one further information about TR88: on some model, the AF114 was replaced by AF102.
Was this depending on availability?
Yves Barbin, 27.Nov.18