Delaying Time Base 7B15
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.Peter Port
- 1978–1990 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Delaying Time Base 7B15 - Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Sweep 200 ms/Div to 2 ns/Div in 1-2-5 sequence, ×10 magnifier down to 200 ps/Div, variable to ×2.5 Triggering to 1 GHz Jitter less than 30 ps at 1 GHz Features
- Digital read-out of delay and delta times
- Variable Trigger Holdoff
- HF Sync mode
A ramp generator is started when the trigger signal arrives. The delayed sweep is started when a comparator detects that the ramp has reached a control voltage, set by the front panel knobs. The control voltage is therefore proportional to the amount of delay and is measured using a 155-0185-00 4-digit DVM circuit, then displayed on the oscilloscope readout. The display, scaled in seconds, provides the operator with a precise readout of the delay.
The 7B15 uses the +50 V supply provided by the mainframe.
- Price in first year of sale
- 6,851.00 CHF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Product & Preislist 1987)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (7B15 Operator's Instruction Manual First print Oct 1978, revised Oct 1983)
- Model page created by Detlef Boeder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.Peter Port