Time Base 7B10
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.Peter Port
- 1978–1990 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Time Base 7B10 - Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Sweep 200 ms/Div to 2 ns/Div in 1-2-5 sequence, ×10 magnifier down to 200 ps/Div, variable to ×2.5 Excluded portions of sweep None in 7104/R7103, first 5 ns in 78xx, 79xx mainframes Trigger sensitivity 0.5 Div (int) or 50 mV (ext) up to 250 MHz, 1.5 Div or 150 mV from 250 MHz to 1 GHz; HF SYNC mode: 0.3 Div or 75 mV, 250 MHz to 1 GHz Trigger coupling DC, AC (>30 Hz), AC HF REJ (30 Hz to 30 kHz), AC LF REJ (>50 kHz) Trigger input 50 Ω, max. 1 W average or 1 MΩ // 20 pF, max. 250 V DC+peak AC Jitter less than 30 ps at 1 GHz Features
- Variable Trigger Holdoff
- HF Sync mode
Power from the mainframe.
- Price in first year of sale
- 6'036.00 CHF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Tektronix products & prices 1987)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (7B10 Operator's Instruction manual First Print Sep 1978 revised June 1985)
- Model page created by Detlef Boeder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.Peter Port