Time Base 7B80
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.Peter Port
- 1976–1990 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Time Base 7B80 - Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The Tektronix 7B80 is a 400 MHz single time base plug-in without delay function for 7000-series scopes, typically the 7800 Series, e.g. 7844. It uses the 155-0126-00 trigger amplifier followed by the 155-0109-01 trigger detector.
Option 2 adds support for X-Y mode via a "Display mode" switch (pictured). When X-Y mode is selected, the X-axis signal is taken from the internal trigger path.
The companion delaying timebase for use in 4-slot mainframes is the 7B85.
The 7B80 uses the ±50 V supplies from the mainframe.
Sweep 10 ns/Div to 5 s/Div (1-2-5), ×10 magnifier (down to 1 ns/Div), variable sweep (up to ×2.5) and holdoff (up to ×2 sweep lengths at 20 ms/Div and faster) Excluded sweep First 10 ns in 78xx, 79xx; First 20 ns in 77xx; First 50 ns in other mainframes Trigger 50 mV or 0.3 Div up to 50 MHz, 250 mV or 1.5 Div up to 400 MHz; AC >30 Hz, LF REJ >30 kHz, HF REJ <50 kHz Jitter <100 ps at 400 MHz Ext. Trigger Max. 250 V DC+peak AC, 1 MΩ // 20 pF Sweep/Trigger Modes Peak-Peak Auto, Auto, Norm, Single Sweep
- Price in first year of sale
- 3,922.00 CHF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Prospect & pricelist 1986)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Instruction manual 7B80 first printing Dec 1975)
- Model page created by Detlef Boeder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix Guernsey Ltd. ; St.Peter Port