500 MHz Oscilloscope 7904
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 90-132; 180-264 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 500 MHz Oscilloscope 7904 - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 305 x 342 x 590 mm / 12 x 13.5 x 23.2 inch
The 7904 and the 5¼ rackmount R7903 are the widest-realtime-bandwidth, geral-purpose oscilloscopes available today.
Channels: Two left-hand plug-in compartments, compatible with all 7000-Series plug-ins. Bandwidth determined by mainframe and plug-in unit.
LEFT,ALT,ADD CHOP or RIGHT Mode, Chopped Mode Repetiton rate 1MHz
Singel channel: Right-hand plug-in compartment compatible with Time Base 7B70 and 7B90 sequences. 7000-Series Vertical Amplifiers and Specialized plug-ins may alse be used.
Fastest Calibrated Sweep Rate: 500pS/div with the 7B92
Deflection Accuracy: Less than 1% difference between compartments.
DC Linearity: 0.1 div or less error at each graticule line after adjusting for no error at the second and tenth graticule lines.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 14.5 kg / 31 lb 15 oz (31.938 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 3'400.00 USD
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 332 models, 318 with images and 80 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR