- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)
- 1965 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 7 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telectro MR-511B - Telectrosonic Corporation;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Telectro MR511B;
3" reel tape recorder, one knob control, solid brass capstan flywheel.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)