Tasma Baby 180
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tasma
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 445 kHz; Anode bend detection
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tasma Baby 180 - Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.Tasma;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 300 x 210 mm / 13.8 x 11.8 x 8.3 inch
The volume control is mounted in the centre front of the load speaker and is connected to the chassis via cables.
- Price in first year of sale
- 17.00 Aus£
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic (Radio Trade Annual 1939 P354)
- Model page created by Peter Hughes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 260 models, 124 with images and 139 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
The model Tasma Baby is part of the collections of the following members.