Gumnut 801G Console
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tasma
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220;250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gumnut 801G [Console] - Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.Tasma;
- Console with any shape - in general
4 valve superhet.
Chassis also used in the Tasma Baby 801B
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.37 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Daily Advertiser (NSW) Jul 5, 1941, Page 6.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 260 models, 124 with images and 139 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW