- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tasma
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 220; 240; 260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tasmagram 811 - Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.Tasma;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
5 valve, dual-wave, superhet radiogram.
Chassis also used in radio console 811.
- Price in first year of sale
- 47.25 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Daily Advertiser (Wagga) 5/7/1941, Page 6.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 260 models, 124 with images and 139 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW