Box Speaker BS-372
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toa Electric Co., Ltd. 東亜; Kobe
- 1975 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11.5 cm = 4.5 inch
- Power out
- 3 W (max.)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Box Speaker BS-372 - Toa Electric Co., Ltd. 東亜;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 190 x 250 x 80 mm / 7.5 x 9.8 x 3.1 inch
TOA Speaker BST-24, 8 Ohm, 3 W.
This Box System originally is composed of two parts: a loudspeaker with an impedance of 8 Ω, and a transformer with 3.3 k, 5 k and 10 k Ω input impedance. It's to be used when an output for an additional speaker is connected to the primary of the output transformer, for example of a radio device.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.1 kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz (2.423 lb)
- Model page created by Hendrik van Hooijdonk. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 37 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toa Electric Co., Ltd. 東亜; Kobe