Aero - 6 Transistors
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tokai Wireless Co.,Ltd., Tokyo
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Million
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / R006: 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 1.5 inch = 3.8 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aero - 6 Transistors - Tokai Wireless Co.,Ltd., Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 58 x 77 x 28 mm / 2.3 x 3 x 1.1 inch
Variant of the tokai G607. Came with leather carry case
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by Leighton Man. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 87 models, 81 with images and 22 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tokai Wireless Co.,Ltd., Tokyo