- Manufacturer / Brand
- TONO Corporation
- 1980 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 11 - 14 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Theta 350 - TONO Corporation
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 270 x 85 x 380 mm / 10.6 x 3.3 x 15 inch
AFSK RTTY-Converter for Baudot, CW and ASCII.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 kg / 7 lb 11.3 oz (7.709 lb)
- Model page created by Richard Gajics. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TONO Corporation
The model Theta is part of the collections of the following members.