- Manufacturer / Brand
- TONO Corporation
- 1975 ??
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 11-13.8 Volt
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Theta 7000E - TONO Corporation
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 120 x 300 mm / 15.7 x 4.7 x 11.8 inch
- Terminal / decoder for radioteletype (Baudot/ASCII) and CW;
improved model that can be recognized by twelve switches in the upper left and only two rotary controls in the right upper corner of the front panel.
Also sold as Drake Theta 7000E in the USA.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.1 kg / 6 lb 13.3 oz (6.828 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TONO Corporation