- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane
- 1963/1964 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Trio Corp.
- Brand: Jennen
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: JR-60 - Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17 x 7.625 x 10.125 inch / 432 x 194 x 257 mm
- Trio Communications Receiver JR-60.
Coverage 520 kHz to 30 MHz in 4 bands, additional 6-m-band (US model - 48-54 MHz) or 2-m-band (European model - 142-148 MHz) with double conversion; AM, CW (BFO); Q-Multiplier.
Improved version of Trio-Kenwood 9R59 receiver:
6-m-band-version also sold as Lafayette HE-80,
2-m-band-version also sold as Trio ER-202 and Jennen JR-102.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 23.5 lb (23 lb 8 oz) / 10.669 kg
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 832 models, 768 with images and 230 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane
Forum contributions about this model: Kenwood, Trio-: JR-60
Threads: 1 | Posts: 7