Four Channel Stereo Receiver KR 6140A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Trio Corp.
- Brand: Jennen
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 200 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Four Channel Stereo Receiver KR 6140A - Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.;
- Book-shelf unit.
Four channel stereo receiver.
4x 50W @ 4ohm, 4x 30W @ 8ohm RMS, THD < 0.5% at rated output
- Model page created by Andrea Longhi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 843 models, 779 with images and 239 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane