AM-FM Stereo Multiplex Tuner LT-325A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1965/1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110/220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM Stereo Multiplex Tuner LT-325A - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
(By courtesy of guest Frank Aarts, Deurne, The Netherlands.)
The Lafayette Model LT-325A is a deluxe AM and FM Stereo Multiplex Tuner designed to provide high quality reception of AM and FM broadcasts or the full-dimension stereophonic FM broadcasts.
Functioning as an AM or FM program source, the tuner is intended for the use with any monophonic or stereophonic high fidelity amplifier, that is equiped with tuner/radio input facilities.
These later models are probably made by Kenwood / Trio of Japan.
- Price in first year of sale
- 94.00 USD
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1341 models, 1157 with images and 407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)