- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane
- 1986 ?
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Trio Corp.
- Brand: Jennen
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 × 1.5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MC-80 - Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 120 x 50 x 155 mm / 4.7 x 2 x 6.1 inch
- Omnidirectional desk electret condenser microphone MC-80.
Gooseneck; built-in pre-amp; Impedance: 700 Ohm; Sensitivity: -40 dB ±6 dB; Frequency response: 200 Hz - 7 kHz; Up & Down tuning buttons for use with compatible Kenwood transceivers.
For use with Kenwood-Transceivers the power supply comes from the TRX.
Dimensions without microphone.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.7 kg / 1 lb 8.7 oz (1.542 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 843 models, 779 with images and 239 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane