Bell System KS-1451-L1 (630-D)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Triplett Electrical Instrument Co.; Bluffton (OH)
- 1960 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1,5 & 30 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bell System KS-1451-L1 - Triplett Electrical Instrument
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.5 x 7.5 x 3.25 inch / 140 x 191 x 83 mm
- The Bell System KS-14510-L1 was manufactured by The Triplett Electrical Instrument Co. as its Model 630-D re-branded for the Bell System. This high-quality volt/ohm meter was a “standard issue” for many technicians working for Western Electric Corporation and American Telephone & Telegraph Company.
This meter measures DC voltage from 0.30 to 600 volts, DC current from 0.06 to 120 milliamperes, AC RMS voltage from 3.00 to 600 volts, and resistance from zero to 10 megohms. Six ranges are provided for DC voltage, four ranges for DC current, five ranges for AC voltage, and five ranges for resistance measurements.
Input resistance is 20000 Ohms for all DC voltage ranges, and 3000 Ohms for all AC voltage ranges.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Mark Wm. Manis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 135 models, 129 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Triplett Electrical Instrument Co.; Bluffton (OH)