Combination Tester 1183-SC
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Triplett Electrical Instrument Co.; Bluffton (OH)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC: 120 / batteries 22.5 & 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Combination Tester 1183-SC - Triplett Electrical Instrument
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Emission type tube tester with settings cards. Tests AF output, measures AC/DC voltages, direct current, resistance and capacity. Additionally free-point testing is possible with a supplied adapter cable, plugging into a tube socket in the live set with the respective tube seated in the tester.
One D cell battery for the 500-ohm ohmmeter range, one B battery for the three highest ohmmeter ranges.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.1 kg / 15 lb 10.2 oz (15.639 lb)
- Model page created by Giuseppe Feniello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 136 models, 130 with images and 41 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Triplett Electrical Instrument Co.; Bluffton (OH)