- Manufacturer / Brand
- Uniden; Tokyo
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PC-404 - Uniden; Tokyo
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Uniden Mobile-27-MHz-FM-Transceiver PC-404.
Frequency range 26.965-27.405 MHz in 40 channels; Pout: 4 W.
Also known as President 404 with different design.
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,990.00 öS
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- (D) Funk Das internationale Magazin der Funktechnik Heft 1, Januar 1986, Meßtest S. 32 ff (PC404A?)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 27 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Uniden; Tokyo