Yendi FM/AM Radio U.K. Design Reg. No 983206
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Europe - see text
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC: 220 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Yendi FM/AM Radio U.K. Design Reg. No 983206 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Europe
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 195 x 128 x 50 mm / 7.7 x 5 x 2 inch
Yendi FM/AM Radio - volume control - telescopic antenna - transport handle.
See also similar model Ultrasound AM/FM which uses the same cabinet and UK registered design (differences in measurements probably relate to different measuring methods: with / without handle / knobs etc).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.550 kg / 1 lb 3.4 oz (1.211 lb)
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Europe - see text