3 Valve Set Sloping Cabinet
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1924/1925 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3 Valve Set Sloping Cabinet - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 325 x 297 x 215 mm / 12.8 x 11.7 x 8.5 inch
Probably a home constructed radio. Jumbled point to point wiring. Two AF transformers, so probably 2 x AF gain. Tubes PM2DX, PM1HF, third not readable.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 kg / 8 lb 13 oz (8.811 lb)
- Model page created by Manfred Rathgeb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB