- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- 1949 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-280 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Afar Esagamma - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Gamme d'onda: 2 medie e 4 corte.
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 272 models, 263 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy