AM Tape Radio
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1978 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM Tape Radio - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 7 x 0 inch / 0 x 178 x 0 mm
Tape Recorder Shape Radio. With LED Sound Music Indicator.
Made in Hong-Kong.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 776 models, 678 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)