Astor - Solid State CR74
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1974 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Astor - Solid State CR74 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Set with speaker.
Sold/serviced by Mitchell Overseas Co., LTD.; 79 Uxbridge Road, London W.7.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB