Brentwood Ten Transistor High Sensitivity MB-200
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / C: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Brentwood Ten Transistor High Sensitivity MB-200 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Similar to other models listed under Browni.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1061 models, 916 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan