Britram Super 8, 2 Band + Bandspread Empire
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Britram Super 8, 2 Band + Bandspread Empire - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Britram Super 8, 8 Transistor, 2 Band + Bandspread Empire;
Telescopic antenna. Probably made in Japan imported to GB.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB