Cleveland (Eleveland) AC29
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1965 ??
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known) / 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cleveland AC29 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Cleveland (Eleveland) AC29 (type unproven) Band I Television Convertor;
For GB standard ITV stations band III into band I.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB