- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown to us - Worldwide
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Corallo - Unknown to us - Worldwide
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Compare with the partly similar designed Wilco Corallo phono player.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 766 models, 698 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown to us - Worldwide