- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 1.75 inch = 4.4 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Corona 6YR-20 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 53 x 85 x 22 mm / 2.1 x 3.3 x 0.9 inch
Very small pocket radio with reverse painted area above the dial.
Also sold as the Marvel 6YR-20.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Model page created by William J Blanchflower. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1020 models, 866 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan