Cosmel Multiband Radio 9 Bands
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cosmel Multiband Radio 9 Bands - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Marine band 1/Marine band 2: 1,5 - 4,4 MHz
SW 1/SW 2: 4 - 12 MHz
FM-BC: 88 - 108 MHz
Air/Police/Weather 108 - 175 MHz
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB