Cutty Sark FM/AM 2Band Receiver with flashlight
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1992 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cutty Sark FM/AM 2Band Receiver with flashlight - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 40 x 92 x 27 mm / 1.6 x 3.6 x 1.1 inch
"Cutty Sark" Original Scots Whisky FM/AM 2Band Receiver. Radio with flip-open flashlight / torch. Headphone jack. 3 Operation modes: Light, FM, AM.
UK registered design no. 2020203.
- Model page created by Francisco Rivadulla Prieto. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB