Electronica Goldstar S631T
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electronica; București - Bucharest
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electronica Goldstar S631T - Electronica; București -
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 139 x 88 x 39 mm / 5.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inch
Electronica goldstar MW/LW S6311 portable radio with leather case, speaker/headphone socket, ABS cabinet, speaker grill metal, scale acryl, no origin marks.
First portable radio made in Romania. Export units carried the "Goldstar" name, while the Romainian market models were sold under the "Zephir" brand.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.490 kg / 1 lb 1.3 oz (1.079 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 78 models, 68 with images and 42 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electronica; București - Bucharest