Elegant Seven Mk III (3)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Elegant Seven Mk III - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Elegant Seven Mk III (3) Combined Portable and Car Radio;
200-250 VAC/ 9 VDC/100 mA power supply kit as option.
Sold in UK by Radio & TV Components (Acton) Ltd.; 21C High Street, Acton, London, W3.
- Mentioned in
- Advert in UK Practical Wireless, April 1968 2'6, p.889
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB