- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ELFtone (brand); Hong Kong
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PN-1 - ELFtone brand; Hong Kong
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Solid State Portable Radio with earphones jack and wrist strap.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 6 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ELFtone (brand); Hong Kong