Five Stars M-1832
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 45 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Five Stars M-1832 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Five Stars Miniature Tube AM Portable Radio Model M-1832.
Radio uses inventions of patent licensed by RCA.
Made in Japan - For Export.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1066 models, 919 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan