Gold Seal - AM/FM/TV1/TV2/WB Portable Radio 320
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gold Seal - AM/FM/TV1/TV2/WB Portable Radio 320 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
MW/ UKW/ TV1/ TV2/ WB
Made in Hong-Kong.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 786 models, 689 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)