Halex Transistor Two Boy's Radio
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1958 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector; Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Halex Transistor Two Boy's Radio - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.5 x 4 x 1.25 inch / 64 x 102 x 32 mm
Halex, Transistor Two, Boy's Radio;
Red or ivory case with silver metal speaker grill, earphone jack.
Made in Japan
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (1996, page 115)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1068 models, 923 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan