Sceptre TwoTransistor Boy's Radio Dial
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector; 2 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sceptre TwoTransistor Boy's Radio [Dial] - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 105 x 68 x 34 mm / 4.1 x 2.7 x 1.3 inch
Sceptre Two Transistor, 2 Transistor;
Red cabinet, tuning cycle dial outside in left upper corner, metal speaker grille, earphones jack, screw terminal on top for telescopic antenna, made in Japan.
Identical with Sceptre Boy's radio STR-217
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.215 kg / 0 lb 7.6 oz (0.474 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1069 models, 924 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan