- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Terra International; New York, NY
- 1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Kensington HT-1005 - Terra International; New York,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 132 x 82 x 32 mm / 5.2 x 3.2 x 1.3 inch
Kensington 10 Transistor portable radio HT-1005 with carrying strap , earphone jack. ABS plastic cabinet.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.250 kg / 0 lb 8.8 oz (0.551 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 26 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Terra International; New York, NY