Lanport 10 Transistor
Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lanport 10 Transistor - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6 x 3.5 x 0 inch / 152 x 89 x 0 mm
Lanport 10 Transistor;
Earphones jack. Similar, mostly back and inside, to other models listed under Nipco 10 Transistors.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1092 models, 948 with images and 95 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
The model Lanport 10 Transistor is part of the collections of the following members.