Poncho - Mange Disques - Mangiadischi
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lansay France; Asnières, Argenteuil
- 1972 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Poncho - Mange Disques - Mangiadischi - Lansay France; Asnières,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
For 45 rpm records. Belt drive.
There is also a version labeled "Poncho 33/45".
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lansay France; Asnières, Argenteuil