Mark T - Solid State - Super Deluxe
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown to us - Worldwide
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mark T - Solid State - Super Deluxe - Unknown to us - Worldwide
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Dial window for volume & tuning.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 745 models, 676 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown to us - Worldwide