Oscilloscope 6B Mark I (6B Mark 1)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1955 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope 6B Mark I - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Oscilloscope 6B Mark I (6B Mark 1) Diagram SA9125;
Two channels, round CRT, 5 banana plug front terminals front, probably made in GB.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB