Phonograph with 3 Valve Receiver Telsen Victor 3
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1931 ??
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2; 9; 135 Volt
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic. / Ø 40 cm = 15.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Phonograph with 3 Valve Receiver Telsen Victor 3 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 520 x 1100 x 520 mm / 20.5 x 43.3 x 20.5 inch
Probably a modification of an earlier mechanical phonograph that has been fitted with a 3 Valve Receiver.
The radio chassis is made from a kit sold by Telsen, the "Victor 3". It has been fitted to a cabinet which possibly housed a Mechanical wind-up phonograph together with a loudspeaker.
Similar to the Telsen 323 kit.
- Model page created by Francisco Rivadulla Prieto. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB