Playmaster 101 with tuner
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Playmaster 101 [with tuner] - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Playmaster 101 Amplifier with Tuner;
2 x 11 W, 20 - 30.000 Hz.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio & Hobbies, August 1962, Vol 24, No 5, Pages 73-79
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 16 with images and 28 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney